Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Some thoughts of positivity

I let go of the past with ease, and I trust the process of life.
I close the door on old , painful memories. I close the door on old hurts and old self-righteous unforgiveness.
I might take an incident in the past where the was pain and hurt-something tht is hard for me to forgive or look at.
I ask myself : How long do I want to hold on to this ? How long do I want to suffer because of something that happened in the past ?
Now I see a strem in front of me and take this old experience , this pain , this hurt ,this unforgiveness , and put the whole incident in the stream and see it begin to dissolve and drift downstream until it totally dissipates and disappears .
I do have the ability to let go.
Louise L. Hay

No comments:

Post a Comment